Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Very Wild Friday Night

It was a coldfriday night, in the middle ofMarch.I had just got off school. My girlfriend was coming over to visit later on. Her name is Crystal Schulze.I was a pretty attractive kid, i was 5'8", and had a nice body, since i was a football player. She showed up at about4:30 PM. We just hung out for a while, while we watched TV. Since my parents had left us alone many times, they did on this day, and figured it would be fine, but they were wrong.

At about 7:30, we were laying on my bed, which barely fit both of us, side by side. It was dark out already, so the TV was the only light that was on. I turned to my back, with my arm still wrapped around her shoulder. A few minutes later, she rolled over, on top of me, and started making out with me. It was anything new, though. I could feel the gum she was chewing flow into my mouth, then back into her's. After she was done with that, she rolled off the bed, stood up and removed her shirt. I had already seen her in her bra and panties, but thats it. After her top was off, she started to unbuton her pants, and then let me pull them off. She laid back down and said, "That's more like it." Shortly after, I removed my own shirt, and pants, showing off what she always referred to as her boytoy sexy body. She turned off my TV, and rolled back on top of me. I knew we were both virgins, so I didn't know what the hell was going to happen. She rubbed her huge34C tits against my bare chest, with her bra still on.

She then sunk down andbegan to remove my boxers. Out leaped my already erected,6 inch cock. She couldn't see it, since the lights were out, so she started stroking up and down, over and over again, and it only took a few seconds for me to blow, as it covered her hand immediately. As she continued stroking, I turned on a small light on a nearby table, giving her her first look at my huge cock. She continued to stroke for a few more minutes, as I just laid back and moaned. After about 5 minutes of stroking my cock, which was now about 7 inches, she stuck it into her mouth. She started herself, but I didn;t let her do it by herself this time. As she started moving her head up and down, strokin it in her mouth, I grabbed her by the back of her head, and started forcing her to deepthroat me.